Exotic, Pure Silver spoon with long lines engraved on the handle. Small intricate designs cover the edge of the handle.
- On the Occasion of Diwali, Christmas, Anniversary, Birthdays this spoon can be readily turned into a wonderful Gift Item.
- These items have an antique elegant design that gives addition to your Home décor or can be used for the decoration of Restaurants.
- This spoon is best for personal uses
- Best for gifting or for personal use
- Feel free to contact us at any time. We will try to promise you amazing shopping experience.
Weight ~ 16-18 grams
Length ~ 12 cm
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Paaie. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.