ConfidenceProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Fast DeliveryFREE & fast shipping to all states within United States
HotlineTalk to help line for your question on 703 992 5692
- LONG LASTING: Stays on skin for up to 7-15 days after application
- The paste is a dark brown color and is quick acting. Leave on for about 20 minutes and watch the stain darken!
- Store cones in cool places like refrigerators. Protect from heat and sunlight.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Use henna cone like a cake icing cone
- Apply design on your body
- Leave the paste on for about 20 minutes and protect it from smudges
- After it has completely dried, scrape off and wash off the remaining bits
- Watch it darken!
For a darker henna stain you can do the following things:
- After your henna has dried, apply a solution of sugar and lemon paste. This will help darken the stain by increasing its acidity. Mix together equal parts water and sugar and mix with or without heat. If using heat, let it cool before applying. Next, mix an equal amount of lemon juice and apply using cotton balls. MAKE SURE YOUR STAIN HAS FULLY DRIED BEFORE APPLICATION.
- You can just leave it on for longer such as overnight. This allows it to further darken by seeping into your skin.
- You can try applying mustard oil. It is believed that mustard oil is hot in nature and produces heat in your body.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Paaie. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
We offer free returns. Returns are accepted if initiated within 3 days of receiving the package. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.